About Your Signature Assignment
Signature/Benchmark Assignments are designed to align with specific program student learning outcome(s) in your program. Program Student Learning Outcomes are broad statements that describe what students should know and be able to do upon completion of their degree. Signature/Benchmark Assignments are graded with a grading guide or an automated rubric that allows the University to collect data that can be aggregated across a location or college/school and used for course/program improvements.
Purpose of Assignment
Although much of the final assignment will contain parts of Week 1 through 5, there are several sections that will be new to Week 6. The intent is the final project be ready to present to the client. Would the client hire you if presented with this?
Resources: Week 1 through Week 6 assigned readings, University Library
Prepare a minimum 2,100-word Consulting Project which will include project assignments completed to this point. The word count does not include any appendices, front matter, or references. Make any edits suggested by the faculty member in weekly feedback. The Week 3, 4, and 5 materials should not be verbatim, but will be a synopsis of that week’s assignment.
Include the following in the Final Project:
- Create a Table of Contents.
- Develop a Company Background on the selected company (STEEPLE analysis).
- Summarize Project Proposal and Scorecard (Week 2).
- Summarize Project Plan (Week 3).
- Summarize Action Plan (Week 4).
- Summarize allocated Budget (Week 5).
- Develop Key Factors:
- Functional tactics
- Action items
- Resource allocation
- Analyze success factors.
- Develop strategies to monitor and control implementation.
- Create a Communication Plan.
- Create an Evaluation Plan and describe methods to evaluate the project’s success.
- Develop at least one tool such as a survey, focus group questions, etc. to measure the project’s effectiveness.
Note: Scorecard slides as well as any additional charts or graphs should be submitted as an Appendix.
Cite a minimum of five peer-reviewed references, one of the five must be the textbook.
Format your assignment consistent with APA guidelines.