Week 10 Assignment 5 Submission
If you are using the Blackboard Mobile Learn iOS App, please click “View in Browser”
Click the link above to submit your assignment.
Students, please view the “Submit a Clickable Rubric Assignment” in the Student Center.
Instructors, training on how to grade is within the Instructor Center.
Assignment 5: Proposal Presentation Due Week 10 and worth 250 points
The procuring agency requires an oral presentation as part of the proposal response.
Create a presentation in a common format (PowerPoint or a similar program) with a minimum of twenty (20) slides and corresponding speaker notes in which you:
- Create an Executive Summary that supports your firm’s proposal projection to successfully enter the contract.
- Discuss the support that the agency is proposing the firm to acquire in entering the contract.
- Provide the reliability plan for the firm’s capability in entering the contract.
- Prepare a conclusion based on the firm’s projected performance in entering the contract’s projected time frame.
- Provide an action plan using the cost estimate and selected contract type as a finalization of the firm’s conclusion in the solicitation process.
- Use at least five (5) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Create presentations to effectively communicate the firm’s proposal and complete the solicitation process.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in business strategies and proposals.
- Write clearly and concisely about business strategies and proposals using proper writing mechanics.
Click here to view the grading rubric.