Step 3: Leadership and Personal Effectiveness
By the end of Week 5, you should complete the following items:
- Read about the relationship between leadership and personal effectiveness.
- Review the LDP you completed at the end of MBA 610, highlighting the activities you have completed successfully in green and those remaining in yellow.
- Revisit the readings on assessments and reflect on their implications for your personal leadership development.
- Review and reflect on the feedback and suggestions you receive from your instructor as you proceed with Steps 4 and 5.
- Upload your Reflections in the dropbox below (about 200 to 300 words).
Step 4: Complete Gap Analysis
Nowthat you are aware of the factors that impact your personal leadership effectiveness, complete the following items:
- Complete your end-of-course gap analysis using the same instrument as in Week 1.
- Take note of all changes, including those in the four gaps selected in Week 1.
- In your Assignment Folder, post a copy of your final gap analysis, including a maximum 250-word summary of lessons you learned by completing and thinking about this gap analysis.
Using feedback from your instructor combined with your self-reflection, revise your LDP.
- Include a maximum 250-word discussion about the implications for your SMART goal(s), career aspirations, and priorities.
- Post a copy of your final LDP in the dropbox below.
Before you submit your assignment, review the competencies below, which your instructor will use to evaluate your work. A good practice would be to use each competency as a self-check to confirm you have incorporated all of them in your work.
- 5.3 Create, implement, and evaluate a personal leadership development plan