Presentation PowerPoint Slides
Remember, this is a presentation assignment.
To earn credit for this presentation, you MUST present your idea in front the class. Remember, this is a presentation assignment.
You have been working on your business idea and are ready to present your idea to a group of investors. You are going to present your business idea using a PowerPoint presentation which includes embedded charts and tables, exciting pictures, and enough information for your investors to make a decision. Your business can be anything, for example a travel agency, a cupcake bakery, a touring company, a zip-lining company, equipment rental, in other words, the sky’s the limit, so choose whatever interests you. The idea behind the presentation is to let potential investors realize how much fun they could have if they decide to help you with your start-up money.
Your presentation needs to include:
* A title slide with the name of your company and your name.
* Dollar amount requested to include a chart and table showing why you need the money (half of the money needs to come from you).
* Minimum 10 slides (The End on slide 10 does not count).
* Bullet list with SmartArt graphics.
* Appropriate pictures on each slide.
* Transitions between slides.
* At least one slide with animation (this could be text)
* Professional in appearance
* Cite your sources
* Presentation needs to be between 3 – 5 minutes in length. Points deducted for too little or too much time used.
* Practice your presentation several time before your presentation.
* Upload your PowerPoint here
* Name the file YourLastName.CompanyName
Each person is required to present their presentation to the class.
Bring one copy of printouts (6 slides per page) of your presentation to class the first day of presentations and turn in the printout at the time you present. There will be no printing in class. Be ready to go NEXT.
Old presentations example.