In a well-written, 4- to 5-page paper (not including cover and reference pages), apply Duty Ethics to the Mattel case study.
- Briefly (1-2 paragraphs) describe what is meant by duty ethics.
- Choose two ethical issues raised by the Mattel case (e.g., Mattel’s treatment of company employees would be a good choice of ethical issues).
- Apply duty ethics to your two Step 2 choices. How does use of duty ethics as a lens inform the ethical nature of your two choices? Remember that duty ethics concerns duty and rights, so be sure to address both in your written analysis.
- Be sure to include at least two sources from the library to support your discussion and analysis.
- Be sure that you properly cite your sources using proper APA style, and use proper in-text citations.
- Follow the guidelines in The Student Guide to Writing a High Quality Academic Paper
- You are expected to demonstrate evidence of critical thinking – as defined in the Module 2 background materials and the grading rubric.